The Berkshire Art Association honors exceptional student artists at the 2021 College Fellowship Show.
Open to college art students from Berkshire County studying anywhere in the country and students studying at Berkshire County colleges, the 2021 College Fellowship Show was juried by a panel of artists representing several disciplines. Of the 139 pieces submitted for consideration by college art students, 60 exceptional works were selected.
Berkshire Museum hosts the work of our Fellowship Artists at the Berkshire Art Association College Fellowship Virtual Show through April 30.
An awards reception will take place Saturday, April 10, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Berkshire Museum’s RingCentral video conferencing system. To attend the Virtual Awards Ceremony, please pre-register to reserve your slot and to download the RingCentral app.
2021 College Fellowship Recipients
- J.D. Nālamakūikapō Ahsing, Williams College | Honouliuli, HI
- Eloise Baker, Massachusetts College of Liberal Art | Natick, MA
- Dara Etienne, Williams College | Randolph, MA
- Tiffany Ferreira, Massachusetts College of Liberal Art | Bridgeport, CT
- Erinn Goldman, Williams College | Greenwich, CT
- Crystal Ma, Williams College | Redmond, WA
- Bridget Mara-Williams, Massachusetts College of Art and Design | Pittsfield, MA
- Virginia Marr, Williams College | Chapel Hill, NC
- Owen McCarter, Rhode Island School of Design | South Egremont, CA
- Kester Messan, Williams College | Cambridge, MA
- Joseph Messer, Williams College | Waveland, MI
- Ian Mosher, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts | Newport, VT
- Diem-Xuan Pham, Williams College | Milton, FL
- Javier Robelo, Williams College | Managua, Nicaragua
- Lilia Robinowitz, Williams College | Katonah, NY
- Ashanti Thomas, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts | Manhattan, NY
- Thomas Tranfaglia, Endicott School of Visual and Performing Arts | Lenox, MA
- Alexa Wolkowitz, Williams College | Lucerne, CA
- Emily Zheng, Williams College | Shelbyville, IN
BAA’s Fellowship Art Show | April 2-April 30
Virtual AwardsCeremony | Saturday, April 10
The BAA Fellowship is funded in part by the Norman and Rose Avnet Fellowship Endowment and by private donations. Additionally, local and regional artists support the Fellowship through donations of 10″×10″ artworks to the 10×10 RAP (Real Art Party) at Berkshire Museum where loyal ticket buyers support young artists through the purchase of these donated works.
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com