Congratulations to the recipients of the 2017 BAA Fellowship Recipients! The show was juried by a panel representing several visual art disciplines. Of the 110 works submitted, 40 were chosen for exhibition. Cash awards totaling $5,000 were presented. Rebecca Schnopp of Dalton and Eli Shalan of West Stockbridge each received the Norman and Rose Avnet Fellowship Awards of $1,000.
List of recipients:
- Natalie Bernstein, Senior, Williams College, from Chicago, IL
- Moss Brenner-Bryant, Sophomore, Williams College, from San Francisco, CA
- Quinnton Cooper, Sophomore, Williams College, from Ocala, FL
- Amalie Dougish, Senior, Williams College, from Stockton, CA
- Anna Harleen, Junior, Williams College, from San Francisco, CA
- Jordan Jones, Junior, Williams College, from Mamaroneck, NY
- Ellyn Pier, Sophomore, Williams College, from Freeport, ME
- Alexandra Scarangella, Junior, Williams College, from Harrington Park, NJ
- Rebecca Schnopp, Senior, Lesley University College of Art & Design, from Dalton, MA
- Eli Shalan, Junior, Hampshire College, from West Stockbridge, MA
- Halie Smith, Junior, MCLA, from Spencer, MA
- Wylie Thornquist, Freshman, Williams College, from Garrison, NY
- Erica Wilcoxen, Sophomore, MCLA, from Marlborough, CT
The mission of the BAA is to connect artists and the community in order to inspire creativity and increase access to the visual arts. The College Fellowship is funded by the BAA’s Norman and Rose Avnet endowment, donations, and proceeds from special events, including the February 23rd 10×10 RAP at the Berkshire Museum.